The annual STSC Summer Club Tennis Tournament is now open for entries. Could you get your name on the board this year? Win or lose, this event is a great chance to play some competitive tennis, play against people that you may never usually play against and enjoy a great finals day, whether you are playing in it or not.
- Closing date for entries is Friday April 28th
- Finals day will be held on Saturday 23rd September
- Cost to enter is £7 for one event or £12 for any number of events (for one person)
Where there is a plate event, this means if you lose in the first round, you are entered into another draw, which also has a final.
- Men’s singles + plate event
- Men’s doubles + plate
- Ladies Singles + plate
- Ladies doubles + plate
- Mixed doubles + plate
- Men’s vets singles (45 & over)
- Men’s vets doubles (45 & over)
- Mixed Vets
Age group is based on the age of the player on 31st August 2017
- 18 & under boys | 18 & under girls
- 16 & under boys | 16 & under girls
- 14 & under boys | 14 & under girls
- 12 & under boys | 12 & under girls
How to enter
Don’t hesitate. ENTER NOW!
Please note: all entries online or at the club must be accompanied by payment. The entry will not be accepted without payment.
Enter online and pay below
Put in your entry at the club. Entry forms are around the club. Hand it in at the bar, or with club manager, Karl Stowell. Payment may be by cash or cheque and must accompany the form.