STSC Club tennis tournament
Earn your place in STSC club history
Get your name on the board
- Finals day 3rd September. Play is expected to start from 11am with a BBQ from 2pm.
- Tournament starts 8th June.
- Closing date for entries is Sunday 5th June.
- The draw will be done on Monday 6th of June at the bar from 7:30pm, so feel free to pop along for a drink and to follow the draw live!
- Prizes, trophies and your name on the board!
- £3 per event, £6 per pair for doubles.
*events must have a minimum of 8 players for singles and 4 pairs for doubles in order to go ahead.
- Men’s singles
- Men’s doubles
- Ladies singles
- Ladies doubles
- Mixed doubles
- Vets men’s singles (45+)
- Vets men’s doubles(45+)
- Vets ladies singles (45+)
- Vets ladies doubles (45+)
- Vets mixed doubles (45+)
- U16 Boys (new) – born after September 1st 2005
- U16 Girls (new) – born after September 1st 2005
With respect to the players and the tournament, if you are unable to play on finals day then please do not enter! There are lots of prizes to be won and the entry deadline coming soon, so get your entry in!
For any questions or queries, please email Josh Freeman at email@example.com
How To Enter
This year, the tournament is being run through MyCourts, which is the system we use for booking courts. This means that the draws will be available online through MyCourts, in addition to the printed versions at the club.
All entries and payments must be done via MyCourts – there is no option to pay at the bar or via any other method. Here is how:
- Login to Mycourts at https://stscsport.mycourts.co.uk
- Click ‘tournaments’ then click on the event(s) that you would like to enter. Follow instructions from there. See pic below.
That is really all there is to it, but just a note about doubles:
One person must make the entry for your doubles pair and pay the £6. You can pay each other back or transfer credit to your partner via MyCourts.