Competition and performance players
Welcome to our Junior Teams!
We offer coaching, support and guidance for junior players of all ages who are interested in, or already playing competitive / high-performance tennis.
Our junior team groups are in place to help bring together players from within our club coaching programme, who are of a high playing standard and similar mind set.
Each group is captained by a member of our coaching team, with the junior team programme overseen by Head of Junior Coaching, Liam Rabbitte.
We will support juniors as well as you the parents in a range of ways, some of which include:
- Discounted private coaching sessions. Individually or organised in your junior team group
- Free entry into competitions organised at Sutton Tennis & Squash Club
- Free Sutton Tennis & Squash Club Nike T-shirt, with players initials
- Support and guidance when entering LTA graded competitions and other external events
- Priority support from team captains
Our aims as coaches and as a club are to:
- Increase participation in competitive tennis for our junior players
- Promote fair-play values to develop players’ sportsmanship
- To provide more competitive opportunities, widening exposure to high-quality tennis matches
- Mentor junior players to aid their development technically, tactically, physically and psychologically