membership of sutton tennis & squash Club
If you are not a member, please see below for details of membership. Current members, please note the following about renewing your membership after the recent closure:
Please help during this complicated time by following the instructions below to renew / restart / un-pause your membership, where relevant.
- If your membership has lapsed and you are ready to start using the club again, please can you renew your membership. But we have a new system – all you need to do is go to THIS PAGE , click on the relevant membership category, and follow instructions. It’s quick, easy and will put you on a direct debit which will renew monthly or annually. It reduces the admin for the club. Note, this will not work for family memberships – contact us to set those up.
- If you ‘paused’ your membership by going to a £1 direct debit, please contact us as soon as you start using the club again to restore your membership. It’s difficult to keep track of, so your help is appreciated.
- If you have been on an annual membership which has continued through the time of closure, you will have the option of extending your next year of membership by the length of the closure. Please contact us at the time of renewal if you would like to take up this option.
- If you have kept your monthly membership going during the closure, the club is very grateful to you for your support!
Membership types & details
Mini Tennis Membership (8-10 years) – £46 per year
- Children have unlimited use of the courts and clubhouse.
- Tennis lessons and camps are lower cost.
Junior Tennis membership (11-17 years) – £92 per year
- Juniors have unlimited use of the courts and clubhouse.
- Tennis lessons and camps are discounted for members.
- There is a junior tennis morning on Saturdays, 11.30-1pm during term time which is FREE for members.
Young Adult Membership (18-25 years)£154 per year / £14 per month
- Enjoy unlimited use of the tennis courts, clubhouse, bar & catering, coaching, mix ins / social tennis, events, competitions, teams, leagues – or just come along to play with friends.
Adult Tennis Membership (26 years+) – £337 per year / £30 per month
With this membership, you have unlimited use of the courts and clubhouse. There are mix ins / social tennis which are free for members, teams, coaching at reduced rates for members, events, competitions, leagues – or simply come along to play with friends or family.
Adult Tennis Midweek – £240 per year / £22 per month
As above but Monday to Friday only.
Adult Tennis Off-Peak – £184 per year.
As above but Monday to Friday pre-5pm only.
Disability Tennis Membership (Adults & Juniors) – £110 per year / £10 per month
- Tennis membership for adults and juniors with at least one of the following: learning disability / special education needs, hearing impairments, visual impairment and/or physical disability.
- Members get free access to our disability tennis sessions throughout the year.
- Members can use the courts at off-peak hours (weekdays before 5pm & Sunday afternoons).
- Members can play with one additional person for free i.e. parent, carer, sibling.