Inclusive tennis camp sessions
Disability tennis sessions during school holidays for juniors aged 5-17
We run sessions during the school holidays for juniors aged 5-17. These sessions are perfect for juniors who have any of the following:
- Learning disability / special education needs (e.g. ASD / ADHD / Down’s syndrome…)
- Hearing impairments
- Visual impairments
- Physical disability’s (e.g. Amputation, spinal cord injury, cerebral palsy, muscular distrophy, multiple sclerosis (MS)…)
Parent / carer / support staff participation welcome!
Sessions are 1.5 hours long (unless specified) which will include activities and games adapted for the individuals needs. We use a range of sensory equipment to help make sessions enjoyable and fun for everyone.
Sessions are led by an LTA accredited coach with specific disability tennis training.
Rackets & equipment provided
Summer Holidays 2022
- Tuesday 26th July | 1pm – 2:30pm
- Tuesday 2nd August | 1pm – 2:30pm
- Tuesday 16th August | 1pm – 2:30pm
- Tuesday 23rd August | 1pm – 2:30pm
Members: £10 per session
Non-members: £15 per session